LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have greater than 2 years' experience in project management and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain new material introduction schedule for Biologics Innovation Xceleration (BioNX) facility
- Lead materials workstream within BioNX Operational Readiness team
- Work closely with material qualification (MQ) specialist to build MQ schedule
- Gather inputs from stakeholders across Planning & Scheduling, Materials Availability, Manufacturing Technology & Enablement, Testing, and Quality Systems in support of schedule
- Identify and propose mitigations to schedule risks, keeping stakeholders engaged and informed
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Biologics drug substance manufacturing experience is desired
- Enterprise mindset to ensure the right priorities are set for the site
- Strong project management skills to support schedule delivery
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!