LSC are looking for a Project Manager for a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Engineering/Science or related technical field. Generally requires 8-10 years related experience including 4-6 years specific experience in a management/supervisory role and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shape and develop the Quality Make EU MDR Roadmap and Lead Global Implementation
- Lead global quality team to develop EUMDR rollout plan in collaborating with engineering site representative and global EUMDR team for key aspect such as:
- Lead development of global risk-management strategy for Quality Make to support EUMDR tech file submissions:
- Lead team of quality engineers in collaborating with engineering to implement risk based strategy
- Review & ensure QS procedures and controls are in compliance to standards such as the QSRs, ISO 13485, etc and comply with the recognized Regulatory Standard
- As program manager ensure key metrics of timelines; budget; resourcing plans are communicated and progressing to plan using project mgmt. tools to track progress of global team
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated project management and project leadership abilities are required.
- Strong influencer with demonstrated track record of developing strategy and aligning stakeholders and team members to support and deliver
- Good knowledge of product/process Risk Management (FDA and ISO standards) is required
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new IT Analyst role in more detail or apply directly via this advert