LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have 8 years of experience in any combination of the following related areas through project management: IT, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, and Distribution and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Supply Chain Project Leader will be a change agent that is fully accountable to deliver required business expectations translated to Project Objectives.
- Governance and prioritization of the investment process, and management of program budget.
- Accountability to complete a thorough business impact assessment for PLAN, MAKE, SOURCE and DELIVER for Vision Surgical to ensure E2E supply chain success for the implementation of EU MDR
- Develop a project case to share all pertinent information as the supply chain leader reporting back Leadership on behalf of Supply Chain
- Establish roles & responsibilities for all E2E Supply Chain Core Team Members and extended team members as required throughout the project life cycle
- Lead the core team through regular meetings and report back to the program leader on the following (but not limited to): Risks key challenges, Mitigation, Objectives, critical path tracking KPIS
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- University Degree is required, master's degree is preferred in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business.
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in Medical Device manufacturing is required
- Prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills
- Experience with Project Management/Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP and IT Solutions
- At least 3 years in a similar role as a manager and as a people manager.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Manager opportunity!