LSC have an exciting contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading Biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in NPI and start-ups within the Biotech industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and lead the operational readiness planning and schedule for the site through PPQ execution
- Collaborate with global planners and site leadership to set long term execution plan
- Be involved in the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules using scheduling software and will influence the development of schedule scenarios to ensure adherence and integration with other project deliverables.
- Leads the start up Risk Management process, creating a culture of RM within the team with the aim of proactively identify project threats and mitigations.
- Responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and define the schedule required by the team to actively carryout a succesful start up of the facilities.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of project activities, short and long-term business priorities and objectives through regular communication with other functions.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- B.S. in Science, Engineering, Project Management
- Experience working in shutdown environment preferrable.
- Knowledge and experience on New product introductions, commissioning, validation
- Excellent understanding of timelines and schedules and capable of building project schedules
- Experience working in biologics GMP environments.
- Experience in Drug Substance process and equipment and on the dynamic of a start up.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Manager opportunity!