LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have 5 years' experience in relevant project management role and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform project management tasks for medium to large scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for project
- Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
- Utilize necessary project tools, i.e. URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Familiar with ISO safety standards
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Process development experience
- Familiarity with equipment validation in a FDA environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Manager opportunity!