LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company based in Westmeath.
If you have proven Project Management experience working in the Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry leading capital projects through design, construction and commissioning phases and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare project charter and project execution plan.
- Plan and execute multi-discipline capital project, including project approach and resource needs, options analysis, process and equipment design, engineering document development, and system ownership through the project delivery phases of plan, design, procure, construct, commission and qualification for the GMP Warehouse, to meet project's scope, budget and schedule.
- Ensure that the company business needs and priorities are clearly understood and that the project execution plan reflects the scope, cost and schedule of these needs and priorities.
- Lead the company project team through all project phases from design through to regulatory submission. Engage site functional SME support (Warehouse Operations, Engineering, and Quality etc.) as required.
- Ensure all applicable company policies, guidelines, and procedures are followed in the compliant execution of construction and start-up activities.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS in engineering or related field
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Martin Taggart at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Manager opportunity!