LSC have an exciting Project Lead Opportunity to join a leading and innovative Medical Device company in Cork.
If you have experience of coordinating external research partnerships in Industry or within a Research Performing Organization and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you.
About The Project - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Integrate with our Technical teams engaged in Front End innovation to support the development of their technology pipelines by pursuing suitable research opportunities through open innovation.
- Identity and select research partners and leveraged funding models to support successful research programmes.
- Support the Technical Teams by fielding and assessing research requests, aligning interests with DePuy Synthes' research needs, reviewing external funding calls and engaging with external partners to ensure the successful submission of collaborative research proposals.
- Engage on behalf of the company with the relevant funding agencies (e.g. SFI, EI, EC etc) supporting the research programmes.
- Build relevant consortiums with external bodies and Research Performing Organisations (RPOs) to enable Horizon Europe applications and develop integrated solutions across the GO network.
About you - Are Your Skills A Match?
- Primary Degree in Engineering or Science
- Experience of research administration (project & financial) in relation to national (e.g. SFI, EI, IDA & IRC) or European (FP7/H2020) funding programmes
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? If so, you will need a Stamp 1G or Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan about this Project Lead opportunity at LSC on 021 4777329