LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Lead to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have a Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or a related discipline with 5 years' experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute detailed project plans in a manner that inspires team members
- To cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
- Manage timelines and budgets to successfully deliver the project.
- Manage expectations with equipment and facilities vendors in order to manage their delivery to agreed contracts.
- Use FPX to co-ordinate the cross-functional project team members to achieve their targets
- Collaborate with the Foundry Virtual team and ensure alignment with both Foundry's on the equipment being purchased and the process development.
- Interact with Regulatory, Supply Chain, Planners, Quality, contract facilities & EHS as required and ensure alignment to company standards.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kathy Gillen at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Lead opportunity!