LSC have a great contract opportunity for Project Engineer looking to join a leading Med device company based in Cork
If you have a PHD in engineering or equivalent and have 1 plus years previous engineering experience within a Medical Device manufacturing environment and you are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investigate & suggest a pipeline of inspection technologies to be implemented in our manufacturing plants to dramatically improve product Inspection costs &/or efficiencies for new and existing products.
- Ensure Lean principles are embedded into the product and process development activities
- Manage operational and process development activities for the development of innovative processes that facilitate the manufacture of Convergent Technologies
- Promote a quality-focused culture within the manufacturing engineering team, ensuring adherence to cGMP's and Quality Systems as defined in the Quality Manual.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Decision Making - Required to make decisions on technical and management issues
- Extent of Confidentiality - Discretion is essential in view of contact with outside parties, product development strategies & regulatory.
- Prioritize projects / tasks in line with Customer service requirements & strategy Engineering objectives.
- Degree of responsibility - Must be capable of managing and developing the team.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah on +353214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!