LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer (Environment Controls and Utilities) to join a pharmaceutical company in cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Environmental Controls and Utilities (ECU) area of site is undergoing capital investment on multiple systems. This area includes site utilities (Clean / Grey), hazardous and biological waste treatment, solvent tank farm. The role shall include but not limited to the following:
- Provide oversight of multiple of projects
- Point of contact for the site projects group on all projects.
- Point of contact for project associated documentation.
- Liaise with user representatives in the ECU dept. on each project.
- Provide technical support and oversight to ECU operations team on project progress.
- Interact with external vendors and internal Lilly engineering as required.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The minimum qualification is an honors degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent; with up to 5 years working in ECU and / or project engineering and management.
- A working knowledge supporting the operation or maintenance of Site Utilities, Wastewater treatment and / or bulk Waste Solvent handling is a distinct advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert