LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive and support continuous improvement by active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison with both global engineering services and facilities as well as specialist vendors to deliver projects on time and in full as required by the business
- Comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions, ensuring consideration of the impact on GMP and compliance and decisions made. Accountable for compliance via documentation completion, risk assessments, closing out corrective action, participate in audits and inspections and proactively highlighting any issues around compliance
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow. Collaborate with multiple partners (e.g., Company network groups, third parties, vendors, quality, donor sites, Supply chain, IPT).
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; would typically have experience operating as a senior professional and adding considerable value to the business
- Would have engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in leading a technical team through sustaining operations and technical transfer projects
- Experience in leading through change would be an advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!