LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The PE will be working as part of a cross functional team on site delivering the process start up for the Project.
- The Project Engineer reports to the PSQ PM Lead and is responsible for the safe and compliant process start-up
- Support in scheduling & delivery of the PSQ Programme for
- Co-ordination & interaction with the Global Facilities delivery (GFD) Commissioning and Qualification Team for safe, on-time transition of utilities & equipment to the site process team.
- Co-ordination of the Solvent 'Go Live' process, solvent introduction to the new facility. Linking between GFD C&Q and the site Operations & Safety Teams.
- Co-ordination of process qualification activities related to existing site utilities & systems with the SME/User Rep & any specialist services.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS Engineering or Science (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5 years project experience in the commissioning and qualification of pharma equipment and utilities.
- Knowledge of Small Molecule Unit Operations, Continuous Manufacturing and/ or ATEX environments is desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Cian Marnane at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.