LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a company in Denmark.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages scope of work from concept through to handover.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc
- Holds weekly project co-ordination meetings.
- Co-ordinates activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required.
- Co-ordinate and direct the preparation of Project Controls data, i.e. Schedules, Budgets and Resourcing Plans for the Design and Constructions project Phases.
- Review progress and man-hour forecasts to enable corrective action decision making.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- 5 + Project Management / Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!