LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have 3 years of Project Engineering experience within a biopharmaceutical GMP regulated environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for managing and coordinating a portfolio of small projects (mechanical)
- This role requires a dynamic leader who can collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross-functional team members
- Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures alignment to policies, procedures, and government regulations
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Engineering experience within a process of biopharmaceutical GMP regulated environment.
- Mechanical experience is desirable.
- Good regulatory knowledge is a distinct advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!