LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer in the Pharma/Biotech industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivery of projects from concept through to handover, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
- PE co-ordinates the Engineering Design, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification activities on EPCV projects varying in size and scope.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc
- Co-ordinates activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required.
- Co-ordinate and direct the preparation of Project Controls data, i.e. Schedules, Budgets and Resourcing Plans for the Design and Constructions project Phases.
- Review progress and man-hour forecasts to enable corrective action decision making.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering
- 5 + Project Management / Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +35321 477 7329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!