LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users. This site has grown from an API site to a strategically important campus that supports critical stages of the company's drug lifecycle.
If you have a Level 8 in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Chemical or Process Engineering or relevant experience in similar roles with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, working in A Project Engineering Role, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with key project stakeholders (client design team, main contractor, suppliers, sub-contractors, etc.)
- Assisting in the execution of projects & providing guidance to ensure compliance to all relevant standards/codes and specifications associated. This will include all site activities associated with validation and handover to the operations team.
- Assessment of sub-contract and supplier tender returns for technical compliance with design intent specifications.
- Familiarisation with the project scheduling within the confines of an operating plant.
- Change management is a critical process to be understood and controlled.
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and change control procedures.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Experience of working in either Mechanical, Process or Utility Systems.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools, financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets and engineering technical skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +35321 477 7329 if you have any more questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!