LSC have a great contract opportunity Project Engineer to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and Participate in Design, Construction and C&Q activities on site.
- Lead multiple projects for facility modifications and capital equipment procurement.
- Assist the Capital/Core Projects Manager in the planning and tracking of activities
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the projects to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Provide technical process support to the project team throughout the project life cycle.
- Generate and execute Commissioning & Qualification activities if there is a requirement
- Generate change controls on Trackwise and drive their closure in a timely manner
- Review turnover documentation from vendors.
- Setup and review of contracts with Legal Representatives
- Assist in the setup of a capital project programme
- Responsibility for direct supervision of vendor engineers and contractors during engineering works on single or multiple capital projects.
- Use of Permit to work system or other safety systems of work to control engineering activities.
- Management of capital and cost benefit analysis.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!