LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets. The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and coordinating contractors ranging from civil, mechanical, electrical, and automation.
- Strong knowledge in safe working procedures.
- Managing all aspects of project financial control.
- Ability to report project status and align with aggressive timelines.
- Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
- Scope and update functional Design Specifications (FDS) for automation updates on process equipment.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Requires BS/BEng in Chemical, Process or Mechanical engineering with 3 - 5 years related experience.
- Direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment is preferred. May substitute relevant experience for education.
- GMP and GDP experience would be desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert