LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivery of projects from concept through to handover, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
- PE co-ordinates the Engineering Design, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification activities on EPCV projects varying in size and scope.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc.
- Holds weekly project co-ordination meetings.
- Co-ordinates activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required.
- Co-ordinate and direct the preparation of Project Controls data, i.e., Schedules, Budgets and Resourcing Plans for the Design and Constructions project Phases.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering
- 2- 3+ Project Management / Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative essential
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert