LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineerto join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have minimum of 1 years' experience in a technical position andready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide design for manufacturing technical input to global design groups - Conduct and lead detailed product design reviews.
- Lead NPI manufacturing process design, development, and process characterisation activities.
- Design develop and source tools, fixtures and special equipment for manufacturing processes.
- Lead validation strategy for Equipment and Process qualification.
- Execution of Equipment and Process Validations.
- Deliver stable manufacturing solutions in line with business metrics.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Proven technical skills Ability to organise medium complexity technical issues
- Ability to work effectively in a changing environment
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation and documentation procedures and processes
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert