LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the areas of project or process engineering and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- For specific assigned systems and / or vendor packages, co-ordination of the Engineering design interface across multiple A/E disciplines.
- Pressure Relief Device (PRD) - experience in sizing and selection (Credible Scenarios and calculations) would be advantageous
- Support the development of the automation associated with assigned systems. This will include software specification, design, factory and field testing (the latter as part of the CQV team)
- Engagement, as client representative, with the 3D model review process
- Equipment vendor interface management including, for example, FAT co-ordination
- Vendor / FAT Inspection attendance and overall co-ordination
- Developing and executing Commissioning, Qualification and Verification (CQV) documentation in line with the project schedule
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Small Molecule API experience will be a distinct advantage
- Experience in at least 2 of the following areas: o Process Design o Equipment Engineering o Automation (Delta V) implementation o CQV Execution
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!