LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineers to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Cork campus has produced small molecule API for over 30 years and has built a new Biotechnology facility which will deliver the next generation of products to the global market. If you have 5+ years Project Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site delivering projects for large and small moleucle manufacturing
- Working on Projects from Conception through to handover.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc
- Holds weekly project co-ordination meetings.
- Co-ordinates activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required.
- Co-ordinate and direct the preparation of Project Controls data, i.e. Schedules, Budgets and Resourcing Plans for the Design and Constructions project Phases.
- Review progress and man-hour forecasts to enable corrective action decision making.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative essential
- 5 + years project engineer experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!