LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company based in Carlow.
If you have Considerable experience in a comparable role and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple projects at Carlow from scope development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover to operations for key Engineering projects at Carlow
- Use scientific, product and process understanding as a basis for developing risk-based approaches to investigations and troubleshooting that will feed into future projects
- Develop project scope, cost and delivery time schedule for projects, working and collaborating closely with NPI leads to ensure integration into ongoing Validations and/or Technical transfers
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to establish scope in improvement projects at Carlow as we ramp up to a fully commercial site
- Be accountable for equipment design and qualification; assisting in C&Q execution planning; system boundary definition, system level and component criticality impact assessments, use of quality risk management, User Requirement Specs. And requirements traceability matrices, Document Mgt. Systems, FAT/SAT and C&Q protocol development, project implementation
- Drive and support continuous improvement by active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; would typically have experience operating as a senior professional and adding considerable value to the business
- Would have engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in leading a technical team through sustaining operations and technical transfer projects
- Experience in leading through change would be an advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kieran O Sullivan if you have anymore questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!