LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you have 8+ years related experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
- Manages small-to-mid sized projects related to process equipment and manufacturing.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
- Prepares piping and instrumentation diagrams and other related drawings.
- Develops Process Flow Diagrams for manufacturing processes
- Supports QA Validation department by preparation of design documents and assists in protocol execution
- Assists in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Requires BS/BEng in Chemical, Process or Mechanical engineering
- Direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment is preferred
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!