LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have 3+ years' experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide engineering support in developing new or improving existing equipment and/or process related activities
- Define or assist in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, company safety requirements and customer needs
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with IML requirements, processes and procedures
- Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Level 8 degree in a related field
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
NOTE: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? If so, you will need a Stamp 1G or Stamp 4 to apply.
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!