LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company.
If you have 5 years minimum Project Engineer experience in a commercial GMP Packaging/Labelling/Serialisation Environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and Participate in Design, Construction and C&Q activities on site.
- Lead projects for facility modifications and capital equipment procurement.
- Assist the Capital Projects Manager in the planning and tracking of activities
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the projects to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Provide technical process support to the project team throughout the project life cycle.
- Generate and execute Commissioning & Qualification activities if there is a requirement
- Generate change controls on Trackwise and drive their closure in a timely manner
- Review turnover documentation from vendors.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert in Packaging and Labelling technologies.
- Strong demonstrated Leadership, Verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels across the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree or similar in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, E&I, P&I or related field).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Engineer opportunity!