LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Project Director to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality.
This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leadership of the project team end basic design to final validation
- Manage the relation between client input and our engineering partner
- Manage the relation and collaboration with our engineering - and construction partners
- Manage the relation between our engineering partner and quality assurance process
- Manage the relation with the existing Fujifilm site management team
- Lead the team of PM´s in the project to help them resolve issues and keep the traction
- Report frequently on progress, status, and issues with the steering group of QC Lab.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Solid Experience in leading large CAPEX project within from the Danish pharmaceutical industry
- 10 years minimum experience as construction manager
- Project management experience of laboratory projects
- Experience with parallel design and construction (design build)
- Contract management and negotiation.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!