LSC have a great contract opportunity for Project Coordinator to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating project activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Facilitating team meetings and workshops and maintaining project documentation.
- Creating concise project plans.
- Assisting in the management of project scope, including scope changes and scope creep
- Managing project timelines to ensure project milestone are met.
- Liaising with team as to timing and status of works.
- Assigning tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Monitoring projects progress and help in handling any issues that arise.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 0-3/2-3 years' experience in a Project Management related role.
- Direct experience within Pharma/biopharma/medical device company is desirable.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with competence to manage multiple priorities at once.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!