LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Controls Specialist to join a leading biotech company in Cork.
If you have 2-3 years+ relevant experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Project Controls; this includes the creation, monitoring, managing and closing out of purchase orders in eMarketplace, ensuring compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Management of Capital Appropriation Requests (CARs)
- Support requests for orders from process and project engineers and provide support for any adhoc queries relating to vendor orders.
- Keep management informed on project status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports.
- Attend informational seminars on eMarketplace to ensure the most current professional knowledge is maintained at all times.
- Troubleshoot minor discrepancies pertaining to purchase orders, requisitions, supplier deliveries & prices.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Finance or similar
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins if you have anymore questions about this Project Controls Specialist opportunity!