LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Administrator to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you have previous large-scale project administrator experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update document workflows
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Experience is one or more of the following systems would be beneficial: Oracle, Blue Mountain, QUMAS, Beeline or EIDA.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Administrator opportunity