LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Administrator/Cost Controller to join our clients site who is an FDA approved API manufacturing facility based in Cork.
If you have minimum 4 years' experience working in project Administrationand are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in preparation of weekly and monthly cost reports
- Analysis of data and report on anomalies
- SAP reports as requested
- Liase with project engineering team to report on project costs
- Monitor and report on use of processes and procedures
- Dealing with and assisting with queries
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong SAP Experience
- Strong Administration experience
- Understanding of the project lifecycle
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Cost Controller opportunity!