LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Program Manager to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
If you have 8+ years of industrial experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for managing a team of Project Managers to successfully deliver a portfolio of projects onsite.
- Accountable for strict adherence to project stage-gate principles for managing the life-cycle of projects.
- Accountable for meeting key project deliverables for safety, financial management, schedule management and scope management across these projects.
- Accountable for ensuring Projects are in compliance with good engineering practices, Company policies, regulations and codes.
- Liaise with Global Engineering/Global EHS/Global Procurement to ensure all are aligned and support project deliverables.
- Financial management - develops capital budgets, obtain approvals for and adhere to project scope. Negotiate with contractors and suppliers to keep project within budget. Make cash flow projections. Make effective use of SAP and budgeting tools. Manage life cycle costs.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- An honours degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Process Engineering and relevant experience the pharmaceutical industry
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in Project Management, ideally on a Manufacturing Site
- Has managed at least one >$5MM project through an Engineering Stage Gate Process
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!