LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Program Manager to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a strategic program and execute it in line with the PMO best practices.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
- Ensure that the program delivers high-quality outcomes. This includes monitoring quality and taking action to address any quality issues.
- Oversee all activities associated with the Program to ensure the Program achieves it goals.
- Develop a comprehensive program plan and schedule that outlines the objectives, scope, timelines, budget, and resources required for the Program.
- Identify and manage risks associated with the Program. This includes developing a risk management plan, monitoring risks, and taking action to mitigate them.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
- Qualification in project management such as PMP desirable.
- A minimum of eight to ten years in a project-related environment preferable Pharma.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!