LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Program Manager to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have a minimum of 8+ years' experience in a highly regulated industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the portfolio of Integration System Projects
- Develop project plans, roles and responsibilities, stakeholder maps and communication plans
- Engage Project Stakeholders both locally and Globally to effectively drive projects
- Facilitate workshops to gather and define project scopes and business requirements and support project resourcing workshops and interdependencies
- Provide Governance Updates and Issue Dashboards on the status of the Program linked to Delivery, Resourcing and Costs
- Management of the Data and Visualization of status of the Program
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- A masters or MBA is desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business/Science related discipline.
- A background of working in advanced automated manufacturing operations with integrated sophisticated processes.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Program Manager opportunity!