LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Production Support Rep to join a leading medical device company in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the key activities utilized in quality, service & cost improvements in the Operations Engineering Cycle to meet key business objectives.
- To support a prioritised approach in Value Centred Engineering to achieve the key opportunities in quality, service, and cost.
- Production line monitoring and the identification and quantification of process problems, along with subsequently implementing the necessary improvements and/or controls.
- Liaising with the Quality and Operations functions in pursuit of achieving the quality and S&OP targets for each given area.
- Participation in cross-functional projects works as dictated by the emerging business needs.
- Taking direction from Manufacturing Engineer II's and Senior Engineer's as to how best to deploy resources and effort on the operations floor.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- General knowledge and application of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices. Interprets company policies and procedures to resolve issues. Beginning knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule with guidance from manager. Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021-4777239 you have any more questions about this opportunity!