LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Production Project Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick . This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible, with input from relevant SMEs, for defining the user requirements for routine production scheduling and planning for the site.
- Assess existing industry standards and benchmark available tools in other sites.
- Develop a scope of work and project plan based on the requirements defined. Manage the process to select the best scheduling tool.
- Ensure all relevant and required digital systems on the site are integrated to the production scheduling tool. Experience with SAP integration to production scheduling an advantage.
- Manage the implementation of the production scheduling system, including developing the production schedule to meet production start-up timelines.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Skilled at routine production scheduling and planning, preferably for equivalent or similar pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated project management skills; this role encompasses both project management of the implementation of a production scheduling tool, as well as in-depth working knowledge of the tool and process itself.
- Experience of collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert