LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Production Execution Data Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage data entry in key systems and oversee the end-to-end data management process
- Accountable for tracking and achieving master data accuracy targets
- Act as expert and educate team members, end users, and business leaders on MDM processes and the master data lifecycle to enable accurate, efficient quality processes
- Collaborate with data owners across multiple Self Direct Work Teams and Hubs to create new and maintain existing data standards
- Lead resolution of master data related issues to ensure no interruption to the value stream.
- Enable and implement CI opportunities for the business by leveraging technology.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5-6 years of SAP Master Data experience in the Manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in SAP setup of , Recipes data and business processes.
- SAP Master data experience should include excellent understanding of Material Master, BOM, Routing, Quality etc.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!