LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Production Documentation Management Assistant to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Routing of new and revised procedures/, batch records and compliance documents in Regulus.
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
- Management of regulatory documents, ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity and compliance with version control
- Upload documents in line with site SOP's - appropriate templates used etc.,
- Routing of new and revised procedures/, batch records and compliance documents in Quality Doc documentation management system
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Proven interest in working within production and understanding our business processes.
- Demonstrated high level of IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a willingness to help others.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Brona Finnegan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert