LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Production Assistant to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as a system point person on 8-hour days and providing front-line support to end-users with problems they might experience:
- Manage SAP control of production schedule- convert / create / release Process Orders.
- SAP & MES Set-up for new Production process.
- Building and revision of BOM's & recipes for new and existing production processes and second person verification as required.
- Confirmation of PI sheet completion and troubleshooting discrepancies in PI sheets, Report Production, Unplanned / By-product batches, etc.
- Monitor / account for non-routine material usage.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Proven interest in working within production and understanding our business processes.
- Demonstrated high level of IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a willingness to help others.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert