LSC have a great opportunity for Procurement Specialist to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support. On site processes include API manufacture, formulation, OSD tableting, packaging and global logistics & distribution. The facility takes in raw chemicals and ships finished medicines to end users. This site has grown from an API site, to a strategically important campus that supports critical stages of the company's drug lifecycle. Come join this people focussed, innovative, flexible, fast paced team as they work in this critical role.
If you at least three years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment including experience in procurement / commercial / contract management and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain records and integrity of data in Global ERP and Source Management systems
- Work with suppliers to facilitate commercial transactions that comply with policies and processes
- Work closely with internal customers for Direct and Indirect categories during tendering, negotiations, contracting and vendor management processes.
- Identify and advise internal customers and supply management of commercial risks inherent in quotations and purchase orders.
- Obtaining approval at EMEA/Global level for sourcing decisions being recommended under area/s of responsibility.
- Support escalation of issues with suppliers.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- SAP Experience, SAP Ariba is a distinct advantage - Extensive User knowledge and preferably SAP project implementation experience.
- Knowledge and experience in applying Lean methodologies.
- Knowledge of modern supply chain systems including ERP, e-procurement.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert