LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Procurement Sourcing Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have demonstrated ability to support and implement Strategic Sourcing projects and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage assigned business relationships and gain a comprehensive understanding of business owner requirements.
* In collaboration with business owners, implement global sourcing and procurement strategies that consolidate and optimize both the vendor base and services, while securing the lowest TCO and access to the highest levels of service and quality.
* Conduct spend analysis' and applicable support of business case development to support and enable tactical roll-out of agreed sourcing plans.
* Work with business owners, subject matter experts and finance (FP&A) team to gather and assess budget and spend forecasts for assigned programs and contracts, further supporting sourcing plans for applicable business functions, etc.
* Leadership/Business Function Support
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Ideally 5 -10 years' experience in a US Multi-national GMP manufacturing environment.
* Requires Procurement and Sourcing functional experience, including integrated systems and platforms.
* Project management experience supporting cross-functional teams
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert