LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Procurement Manager to join an advanced global team in Denmark.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that updates are provided to all relevant stakeholders on any initiated mitigations on catch-up and improvements.
- Review status reports for any potential problems and initiate mitigating actions for potential risk areas.
- Visits field/suppliers on a regular basis, aligns with engineering and other stakeholders for actual status and progress (and get a view behind scene) throughout the project.
- Reporting and updates on own packages.
- Make and drive some RFQ's (strategy, Tender, Evaluations negotiations and contracting) on FDBD's own contracts.
- Meticulous file keeper, strong on admin, handle the RFQ tool used by the project
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical background and experience, preferably prior field operative.
- Technical knowledge, handling technical suppliers on commercial areas.
- 3 years minimum experience in Green/Brown field projects.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!