LSC have a great contract opportunity for Procurement Associate to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Limerick.
If you have prior experience as Capital equipment buyer and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support capital projects in accordance with Global Facilities business processes
- Contribute & adhere to the procurement strategy for the capital project which ensure delivery of business objectives
- Drive coordination and communication of logistics and warehousing requirements for capital equipment with CMT and A&E firm.
- Serve as a liaison with equipment delivery expectations between A&E firm and CMT.
- Ensure all solutions meet technical requirements and commercial tenders are in accordance with best ethical practices.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Project planning and implementation skills.
- Overall manufacturing business knowledge.
- Demonstrated commercial skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert