LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines.
- To manage Procurement activity on Indirect projects and commodities
- Responsible for RFI/RFP/RFQ's in Indirect Procurement areas
- Implement and enforce Procurement policies and procedures
- Negotiate commercial proposals, KPI's and contract documents with vendors
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3 years' experience in Procurement with increasing levels of responsibility over that time
- Previous experience in managing Indirect projects and commodities in a pharmaceutical and GMP environment is preferable
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call LSC on Siobhan Cummins at (021) 477 7329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.