LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process/Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork. Our client specializes in the manufacture of small molecule APIs in three production facilities on site, one of which is sterile.
If you have minimum qualification of a Primary Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent with emphasis in biochemical engineering and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and approve design documents including URSs, General Arrangement drawings and P&IDs.
- Support HAZOPs and design review meetings.
- Provide technical input and oversight to all aspects of engineering design.
- Review testing protocols, reports and applicable manufacturing SOPs.
- Ensure all equipment installed is safe, effective and in compliance with industry standards and as per the design intent.
- Support equipment commissioning and qualification.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through equipment/process knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently
- Aptitude in leading and managing project work/teams.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!