LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Technical Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards primarily with equipment qualification, commissioning and validation, project management but relating to all activities.
- Work within a team to enable the team's performance within the Technology Transfer group and Tech Ops.
- Responsible for the qualification of new equipment to support vaccine manufacturing, providing technical support to the team and leading projects/project management.
- Development and execution of protocols to support equipment qualification.
- Technical Review, ownership of and impact assessment of Global Change management records as required.
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5-10 years' process engineering experience in biopharmaceutical/vaccines environment would be an advantage.
- Prior experience with equipment commissioning, qualification, and validation.
- Prior experience with Lyophilisers would be an advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!