LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Support Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have bachelor's degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other technical discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support manufacturing activities through documentation generation, equipment and process investigations associated with non-GMP activities and completion of quality notifications.
- Provide input to the MES development process team on technical aspects of MES functionality and serve as MES SME within IPT
- Be a document system expert; this will include document review, approval, and document system workflow expedition. Format, write, deliver, and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so.
- Documents will include SOP's, SWI's, training documents, and change controls. Support operation activities through documentation generation, filing, tracking, auditing, and efficient maintenance of all associated databases including the maintenance, auditing, and archiving of the process documentation system.
- Support Batch release through timely Quality Notification completion, Interim/summary report generation; meeting batch release requirements.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- SAP knowledge and experience required
- Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!