LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Support Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow.
If you have relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support manufacturing activities through documentation generation, equipment and process investigations associated with non-GMP activities and completion of quality notifications. Provide input to the MES development process team on technical aspects of MES functionality and serve as MES SME within IPT.
- Be a document system expert; this will include document review, approval and document system work flow expedition.
- Support Batch release through timely Quality Notification completion, Interim/summary report generation; meeting batch release requirements.
- Raise CAPA's and conduct investigations.
- Complete Customer complaint investigations and Change Controls and ensure they are closed out to support production activities in a timely manner in conjunction with the SCM team.
- Required to comply with company Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical disciplin
- SAP knowledge and experience required
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Nicola Doherty at LSC on 021-477329 if you have anymore questions about this Process Support Specialist opportunity!