LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Simulation Technical Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process simulations studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving Process Simulation related investigations.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process simulation qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process
- Perform data analysis and make informed decisions/recommendations around conclusions reached from data analysis
- Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3 - 5 year's operations experience in a sterile manufacturing environment, preferably with Aseptic Process Simulations execution.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and lead change
- Strong Knowledge of Sterile Manufacturing Processes with a focus on delivery and results within highly regulated controlled environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!