LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Sciences Technical Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have at least 2 year's experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Present technical findings regularly to stakeholders and to wider Technical groups.
- Communicate with people of all levels of a business.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- MSc (Science) with at least 2 year experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- BSc. Qualification (Science) with at least 3 years' experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- High level of presentation skills required as the role entails presenting technical presentations to wider Technical groups.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Process Sciences Technical Specialist opportunity!